Lumber Jack only sells its products through a dealer program
BECOME A DEALER!
- All dealers must sell our product as a retailer and be listed on our Dealer Locator
- There are no fees or franchise contracts, therefore we do not offer locked-in territories (we typically do not put someone in your same city unless it is a major city which needs multiple locations)
- Minimum of three tons ordered per year
- New dealers are required to purchase a Start-Up Kit with their first order
- Must have a climate controlled environment for display and storage to prevent moisture damage
- Must submit a tax exemption form
Orders must be submitted via the order form on our website. If you need a quote (pellets and/or freight) prior to submitting your order, you may submit the Cost Inquiry form before placing your order.
When placing your order, you can mix and match bag sizes and varieties on the same pallet at no additional cost.
Pallets are assembled and packaged to minimize damage in transit.
- Bags are interlocked when stacked on the pallet
- A protective cardboard barrier is installed and shrink-wrapped
- Pallet is covered and shrink-wrapped a second time
We offer our corporate shipping rates to our Dealers and will arrange shipping, if requested, for a small administrative fee. If you choose to have us arrange shipping using our corporate rates, we will find the most economical carrier based on your location. Dealers are also welcome to obtain their own shipping and pay shipping costs directly to the freight carrier.
Please be aware of the following:
- The maximum weight per pallet is 2400 lbs. (1.2 tons). Some freight companies charge extra if the pallet is more than the standard 2000 lbs. Submit a Cost Inquiry form if you need a freight quote prior to deciding how much to order.
- Damage can occur during the shipping process and damages are the responsibility of the dealer to claim with the shipping company. If you have a specific carrier that you prefer to use (or not use), be sure to make note of it when you submit your order.
- Dealers should use the Comments/Notes section on the order form to indicate delivery days/hours in order to ensure that they will be available to receive their shipment when the freight carrier arrives. Re-delivery fees are the responsibility of the dealer and will be charged, if applied.
- When you place your order, you will be asked to select the delivery location type (Commercial, Residential, Freight Carrier Terminal Pick-Up, or BBQ Distribution Center Pick-Up). Please note: If the incorrect location type is selected when ordering, you may be charged extra by the shipping company (e.g. you indicate that your location is commercial with a forklift but the shipper considers the location residential or a hand unload is needed).
Contact Chrissy Conner